Thursday, August 6, 2009



August 1 turned out to be a gorgeous day for a wedding! It didn't start out that way with rain and thunder storms. I was beginning to wonder if this wedding would be my first to get rained out this year but it did not! I played for a beautiful couple in a tranquil and beautiful setting at the Crosswinds Golf and Country Club in Burlington (www.crosswindsgolf.com) They have a new cedar gazebo and it completes the unique 'forest like' setting perfectly, in fact you can still smell the cedar hmmmm! It creates the perfect privacy you would want for an intimate ceremony. Golfing there is great too (so I've heard from my husband) Maybe one evening we will get a 'sitter' and I will have a chance to attest to that statement. The price is right after 3pm. Thanks to Heather the wedding coordinator for the pictures!
Before I sign off I must also tell you I also enjoyed my drive up the escarpment into Campbellville/Burlington. There were a few cute little shops and a great bakery I stopped at after the ceremony. The bakery (I forget the name sorry) had a lot of gluetin free baked goods and breads! What a great place for a Sunday afternoon drive. Just exit onto Guelph Line off the 401 and go towards the Lake and discover it for yourself!

No comments: