Friday, August 7, 2009



August 2, 2009 I played at Liuna Station. This is one of my favorite places to play because not only do they refer me a lot of work but they are hospitable, kind, and polite. The unique characters of this venue being an old train station in Hamilton are like no other venue you will see any where else! One of their rooms can hold up to 500 people, it can be fun when you're asked to play in the middle of the dance floor for the entire dinner hour of that room :) The food is fantastic, I know because I have had the pleasure of eating there a couple of times. Their lobster and steak are mouth watering and the wine is great too! I love working with the staff there, they are a lot of fun and will value the important details of your day. In the new year you may even see some updated pictures on my website from a photo shoot I had taken there. I can't wait to go back, I often play there for Christmas parties. Check them out at www.liunastation.com

No comments: