Thursday, July 23, 2009



July 18 I had the pleasure of playing for my cousin Kevin's wedding. His mother Cheryl has always had a special place in our families lives. She is a registered nurse and was there for my parents during the time of my open heart surgery when I was three. She is also very talented in other areas, she has made cakes and cupcakes for special family occasions and best of all she made my wedding dress! It was also a special day because for the first time in three years I performed with my cousin Joelle Lehoux. She is working on her Masters of Music Degree in Literature and Performance (She's an opera singer.) We used to always play and sing together as kids and now we enjoy working together on a much more professional level. We had fun practicing in my home while my daughter who is 4 months old also tried to join in. It has been nice to spend time together again, we both forgot how great vocals and harp go together. Congrats Kevin and Carolyn!

No comments: