Monday, August 17, 2009



August 8 at the Americana in Niagara Falls! (www.americananiagara.com)
A rainy day and a long boring drive from Mississauga to Niagara, drive time 1 hour and 10 min, wipers going non stop both ways, I almost fell asleep to the sound of their rhythm. However the wedding was not boring at all! I met some interesting Americans because the bride and groom were Americans and had their wedding ceremony in a Church on Grand Island but their reception here in CANADA. I also met the principal of Notre Dame in Welland where my brother attended high school and where my oldest nephew is currently attending. Never under estimate what your principal and teachers do on the weekend :) He knew how to have a good time and was the lead of the band that the couple hired, he played keyboard and accordion. Let me know if you want his contact info for a live band in the Niagara area.
Well it was no secret that this bride LOVED PINK! Everything was pink, even the cake! I kinda liked it but would never have gotten away with that on my wedding day :) Love love loved her dress too. Wish I had better pics of it because I am sure it was a designer gown!

No comments: