Friday, August 7, 2009



July 11, 2009 I rained most of the morning but for this couple the weather cleared up just in time for them to take their pictures. I had the pleasure of playing for their cocktail reception during their receiving line. I also had the pleasure of working with a photographer whom I had seen before. It's always nice to see a familiar face when your at a wedding with complete strangers. Joe Marangi is a great photographer and I am hoping we can make time for him to take our family photos for our first Christmas cards this year! The wedding was in a lovely hall located in Etobicoke, it was the Kings Garden Banquet Hall. www.kings-garden.com It was my first time at this hall but the staff were very hospitable even to me the musician. Thanks so much for the photos Joe because once again I forgot to bring my camera :)

No comments: