Friday, July 17, 2009



On May 30 I had the pleasure of going back to a Church I had performed at and shared my testimony with a year ago. They wanted me to go back and play for a 'Secret Sisters' tea party and give an update to my testimony that I gave last year before the adoption took place. I love tea parties and talking about my gorgeous new baby girl so I gladly agreed. It was a great evening with women inspiring women. I was able to inspire the ladies at the Church with the new developments in my testimony of faith as I walk with the Lord through my life here on earth. My friend who invited me to play at the Church also spoke that evening and she was an inspiration too. She talked about how important it is for us women to stick together instead of tearing each other down. Only women can truly understand women and so we need to be there for one another through the good times and the bad. It really spoke to me and made me think about how I should value my relationships with the women in my life. It was a great evening and I was honored to be a part of it and was so blessed by the message, and the encouragement from others to continue in sharing my story. I think 'Secret Sisters' are great, it was how I met one of my dearest friends who I am now going to be a matron of honor for next June! To God be the Glory for another great testimony evening.

No comments: