Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rachel Clingen




I play at a lot of weddings but this time I am participating in this wedding in a different way. I am the Matron of Honor for my dearest friend Rachel Duhacek. This is my second time being a Matron on Honor and the 8th wedding I have been in! This could be a second career of mine...or not. This post is about a great friend of mine who is a wedding decorator/florist. She has helped me with a lot of great advertising advise in starting my own wedding harpist business and she is more than successful with her business too. Her name is also Rachel. Rachel Clingen even decorated for me at my wedding and many other friends of mine. These photos are from our last consultation at her new shop in Caledon. We love her unique taste and sense of decor. This was one area of the wedding that we were not worried about at all. We knew everything regarding flowers and decor was going to be better than we could have imagined and ever expected. I knew it because when I got married that was the experience I had and I had no doubt it would happen for my friend Rachel too! Check our her blog at www.rachelaclingen.blogspot.com and her website at www.rachelaclingen.com

No comments: