Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 4, 2010










This is my dearest friend Rachel Duhacek's wedding. After a year of planning every detail, four bridal showers and several consultations the big day finally arrived! Everything was flawless even the weather, to God be the glory! With Rachel A. Clingen's flowers and decor www.rachelaclingen.com my associate harpist Rachel Dignard playing the harp for the ceremony it was the most romantic garden wedding I have been too in a long time! Many guests made a point to tell me how amazing they thought my associate harpist Rachel! The ceremony location was none other than my most favorite place to play...Liuna Gardens www.liunagardens.com It is located right on the lake in Stoney Creek. It is the perfect place to have your ceremony, pictures, and reception. If you want the perfect garden wedding this is the place to have it! The flowers/decor were of course better than my friend expected (as I predicted) and the guests thought they were part of a fairy tale...so did I. May Joel and Rachel Greening live happily ever after with God's grace and blessings surrounding them!

No comments: