Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Here are a few e-mails that I thought I would post about comments I have been getting on my latest CD. Although the CD was not recorded with the purpose of lullaby music in mind, it seems to have worked very well with these little ones. The following are a couple of emails I have received recently from the thankful parents who have this great 'parenting tool'.

Hi Chantal

Here are some photos we took of our little Joshua with your CD. It has been an IMMENSE blessing to us, as we use this often to sooth him to sleep, and it is usually on repeat, so, we go to sleep with it on in the background, and those middle of the night moments are smooth as we are calmed as we recall the words to the hymns as we help him through the night.

This week he has been in the hospital with a respiratory problem (common cold for infants) and we have it playing in the hospital room, and it has been a blessing to us.

We have several more, and if you would like them, possibly for promotional purposes, or whatever, just ask.

THANK YOU!!!
Chris Cairns - Gospel Folio Press


Our baby absolutely loves your music. I put our baby to sleep listening to it tonight she drifted right off to sleep. Thank you very much for the CD.
Susan

1 comment:

RB said...

hey I took that photo of little josh. :) too cute!